Seriously. It won't stop raining. It's absolutely nuts. I don't even remember when it started. I remember finally being done with exams around the 5th and it raining the day after until now, maybe one or two days of break. It's been awful and nasty and rainy and crappy outside. I hate it so dang much. It's supposed to keep raining through Saturday also. Supposedly Sunday will clear up, but I have trouble believing that. Rain destroys any motivation I have too. I have stuff I should do and need to do but all I want to do is to sit in front of various entertainment screens. It's actually been worse than this summer was, if that can be believed.
Watching Dimitri Martin right now, and he literally just said this:
"I used to get bummed when it rained, but then I realized it's God's way of washing off hippies."
I laughed, that kind of helped, but it's still effing rainy.
Next negative topic: I woke up sick this morning. Sore throat. I was supposed to go work out for the first time in a few weeks, grab lunch, be productive, etc. Nope. I was sick. And it's gotten worse as the day has gone on. I've been taking Zicam, Sudafed, Excedrin (had a headache or two throughout the day), cough drops, vitamins (to boost the immune system), juice, whatever. I feel like I'm taking too much, but I feel like I need it all and I seriously want to kill this sickness. Hopefully sleeping tonight will make it somewhat better. There's a tacky sweater party tomorrow night over at Cathy, Tasha, and Katy's place, like 60 people going, and I actually planned a lot as to what I'm going to wear, bought a dirty santa gift, etc, so if I'm took sick to go to that it'll stink. Bah.
This was negative tonight, sorry, oh well.
I seriously cannot wait for Unveiled. Oh my goodness. I'm always more excited for it than I have for Christmas. Is that weird? It's always so much fun. Seriously, I can't wait. That's what I'm looking forward to right now - that and not being sick anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment