Sunday, March 29, 2009

Swasticas In School

Yesterday I got motivated to do homework again (throwback to last post, right?)... Statistical Quality Control to be specific. I hate homework in that class. Anyways, I know on Tuesday he DID give us homework due this upcoming Tuesday. And he ALWAYS posts the homework online for us. Well, I assumed he'd post it online so I didn't write it down. Woops. It definitely wasn't posted online. I'm guessing a large number of others in my class will have the same issue. He's out of town also so he's not answering any of our e-mails related to class stuff. Stinks though... motivation shot down again! As long as I don't get hurt by it come Tuesday.

Anyways, I figured out why this happened. As I was leaving the building I saw this study nook:



Nazis are preventing me from doing my homework. It's official.

1 comment:

My Blog is else where said...

Yeah whenever i need to meet someone in the material science building i tell them ill be at the nazi desks, really how much harder would it have been to make them go the other way?