Monday, January 19, 2009

One step closer...

I like where the looks on this thing are going. I spent the last hour in a half making that dang header image in photoshop, ended up being more of a pain than I anticipated. Strangely, sizing/cropping individual images was the hardest part. Only thing left to change on this site now is some colors. Tomorrow though, tomorrow... 

Now, I need sleep. I'm not tired though, which sucks. But wes called me a minute ago to remind me about working out in the morning. Crap. I wonder if the UFC is even open tomorrow (and I kind of hope it isn't). But that means I have to wake up earlier than usual, and considering how not-tired I am, this could be bad. Oh well, I'll manage, even though tomorrow looks to be quite busy. After workout I'll be going over Mechanics of Materials homework with Brady and Oldland. And following that is our weekly Bible Study. Luckily, I don't have to do it this week. Oh, and Dan is coming back tomorrow sometime and is hopefully bringing back a new couch, bed, and dishwasher. The last one is the least likely though. We'll see. Hopefully he'll show when I'm at home, which doesn't look to be much! 

Okay, here goes, let's see if this sleep thing works out... 

No comments: