Sunday, January 18, 2009

UGH! Stupid layout.

I really hate this layout right now, so I'm experimenting with new ones and will be for some time... or maybe just a few more hours... whatever I decide. So widgets, backgrounds, titles, etc, are going away and coming back as they please until I find something I like. 

Currently I want something where I can use images as backgrounds/headers (images of MY CHOOSING), multiple columns, cool looking, hah, I don't know. This may take some work. 

Also, everyone go see Slumdog Millionaire as soon as you possibly can. It comes out on DVD on March 31st, so, that might be the soonest... but holy crap. Best movie I've seen in years. I'll throw a review up of it and The Wrestler, another amazing film, here in the next few days, weeks, or months.

2 comments:

allison said...

okay i MUST know how you are seeing these movies. illegal means? if so, i'm jealous.

Unknown said...

Yeah... I download them, haha. Gran Torino, Frost/Nixon, and JCVD are next on my list, though I don't know the viewing order. I rediscovered the nasty ability to steal movies a few months ago... but honestly, the movies are so good I'm gonna buy them when they are on DVD! :)