Sometimes in life, just to make things more interesting, you give yourself bonus points for various daily activities. Some people may actually have a numeric system while others just give themselves a pat on the back. I'm of the belief that everyone does this to some extent or another, whether they realize it or not. Just for fun, here's some things I give myself bonus points for on a daily basis:
- Pulling in the driveway the instant a song is ending
- When switching lanes, not hitting any of the little reflective bumps in the road
- Hitting the "happy fun bump" at the Airport and Whitesburg intersection
- Successfully throwing trash into the trash can from a long distance
- Any and all "jinx" moments
- Remembering a name of a celebrity/place/movie/thing before anyone else in a group can think of it
- Having the right amount of milk in a carton for exactly 1 glass of milk
- Kicking my shoes off and having them land where I want them to, bonus points for them landing upright
- Being the first to comment on something on the internet
- Getting the absolute closest parking spot to where I'm going
- Successfully passing a group of really annoying cars that are difficult to get around
- Avoiding speed bumps
As you can see, I get most of my points while driving. What are some silly/pointless things you give yourself credit for doing?
No comments:
Post a Comment